[AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Topic: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN 76 Community Forum / appel à proposition de thèmes pour la Réunion Conjointe AFRALO-AfrICANN - Forum Communautaire de l'ICANN 76

Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou soyames at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:37:19 UTC 2023

Please how do you collect inputs for topic 2?
I would like to contribute to that.

Designer | IT Support| SDG Advocate

soyames at gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameviy/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/yao-amevi-a-sossou-746348b0/>

*Phone and Whastapp:*

+43 677 642 85737

+226 75 25 59 37

+229 66 12 48 38

To promote respect for the environment, thank you to only print this email
only when necessary