[AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Topic: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN 76 Community Forum / appel à proposition de thèmes pour la Réunion Conjointe AFRALO-AfrICANN - Forum Communautaire de l'ICANN 76

Kaalou JB MILLOGO jbmillogo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:54:56 UTC 2023

Hi All,

I vote for topic 2 .

Best regards,
J.B

From: Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong <abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 23:11
To: AfrICANN list <africann at afrinic.net>, Afri-Discuss <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Cc: Aziz Hilali <abdelaziz.hilali at gmail.com>, staff at atlarge icann. org <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Topic: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN 76 Community Forum / appel à proposition de thèmes pour la Réunion Conjointe AFRALO-AfrICANN - Forum Communautaire de l'ICANN 76

Hello Dear AFRALO AFRICANN Community members

We hope this email finds you well and in good health.

Thanks so much for your contributions , suggestions and your expression to join the Draft team  for the Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN statement for the ICANN76  Meeting.

Following our call of Topic we received to topic proposal from Dear  Samwel Kariuki:

1. Improvement of  African Participation in ICANN

2. Best practices for DNS operations in Africa

We like first to congratulate him for that great proposal as we are a little bit late on our agenda.

 We would like to request community members until tomorrow afternoon to choose one topic from  2 Topics.

For drafting Team we have received many request ,

 the drafting  Team composition :

1-Bukola Oronti

2-Annett Bonuke

3-Theorose ELIKPLIM

4-Samwel Kariuki

5-Fanny Saliou

6-Raymond Mamattah

7-Chokri Ben Romdhane

We hope that we don't miss anyone on the drafting team .

-