[AfrICANN-discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Call for Topic : Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN 78 AGM / appel à proposition de thèmes pour la Réunion Conjointe AFRALO-AfrICANN - Forum l’ICANN 78

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 11:20:22 UTC 2023

Hi all
What a of -  *Improving Domain Name choices with new gTLDs*; a call for
African registrars to take advantage of the new generic TLDs round that was
recently opened, especially with the available  Applicant Support Programme
makes it apt.
The overall aim of the new gTLD programme is to add an unlimited number of
new gTLDs to the root zone in order to enhance competition, innovation, and
consumer choice.
Regards
Remmy Nweke

[French]
Salut tout le monde
Qu'en est-il - *Améliorer les choix de noms de domaine avec les nouveaux
gTLD *; un appel aux bureaux d'enregistrement africains pour qu'ils
profitent du nouveau cycle de TLD génériques récemment ouvert, en
particulier avec le programme de soutien aux candidats disponible, le rend
approprié.
L'objectif général du programme des nouveaux gTLD est d'ajouter un nombre
illimité de nouveaux gTLD à la zone racine afin d'améliorer la concurrence,
l'innovation et le choix des consommateurs.
Salutations
Remmy Nweke
___________________
REMMY NWEKE,  *mNUJ, mNGE, mGOCOP*
Lead Consulting Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
*ITREALMS Media* group [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(ITREALMS <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>, DigitalSENSE Business Magazine
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; NaijaAgroNet
<http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng/>)
No. 36 Afariogun Street, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
@DigitalSENSEng
2023 *Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D*, Thursday June 8
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
2023 *ITREALMS* e-Waste Dialogue, Thursday December 7
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
@Welcome Center Hotels, Int'l Airport Road, Lagos-Nigeria
<http://welcomecentrehotels.com/>
Former Vice President, African Civil Society on Information Society (ACSIS)
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.