[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [DC-ISSS] WG3 on procurement open consultation

Olévié A. A Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 22:06:26 UTC 2023

Greetings from Lomé  Togo.
F.Y.I.
Warm regards
Olévié Kouami

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Wout de Natris <denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl>
Date: lun. 31 juil. 2023, 19:45
Subject: [DC-ISSS] WG3 on procurement open consultation
To: dc-isss at intgovforum.org <dc-isss at intgovforum.org>

Dear colleagues,

Our WG3 on procurement and supply chain management is ready to hold its
open consultation of its draft report here:
https://intgovforum.org/en/content/dynamic-coalition-on-internet-standards-security-and-safety-is3c?check_logged_in=1.
You are invited to share your views. This is the background:

The Internet Governance Forum Dynamic Coalition on Internet Standards,
Security and Safety will publish its report. It's draft report aims to
document existing policy requirements for public sector procurement contracts
and supply chain management of digital technologies and asks whether
security-related
technical internet standards and ICT best practices are mentioned. It
highlights emerging best practice and gaps in an effort to provide
high-level guidance at the global level on how procurement plays a role in
improving the security and safety of the global internet for all. We close
with discussion and suggestions for future work. The document’s current
status is open to feedback. We invite you to join this open consultation
and share your views and to share links to policy documents, public or
private on this topic not mentioned in the report. The deadline is Friday
25 August, 24.00 UTC.

Kind regards,

Wout de Natris

*De Natris Consult*

Kamerlingh Onnesstraat 43
     Tel: +31 648388813

2014 EK Haarlem

Skype: wout.de.natris

denatrisconsult at hotmail.nl

http://www.denatrisconsult.nl

Blog http://woutdenatris.wordpress.com
To unsubscribe or manage your options please go to
http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/dc-isss_intgovforum.org