[AfrICANN-discuss] [Internet Policy] Universal Acceptance Workshop for Software Engineers

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:17:31 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Kindly use the below meeting details to join our Universal Access Workshop
for Software Engineers Day 2.

Link: https://mikutano.gov.go.tz/

Token: hl28puzzeq

Meeting Start Time: 08:00

Date: 04th April 2023

Our first day was so successful and was attended by over 80 participants.
Read my LinkedIn page:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jabhera-matogoro_ua-ua-ega-activity-7048686110113247232-L1iS?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Regards,
---
Dr. Jabhera Matogoro
Lecturer, College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma
Website: www.udom.ac.tz
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3546-5743
Google Scholar: