[AfrICANN-discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: [NRIs List] JOIN US FOR THE AFRICA INTERNET GOVERNANCE COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT CALL

Nazar Nicholas nnicholaski at gmail.com
Tue May 17 08:28:16 UTC 2022

Bonjour Olivier,

Blessings from Tanzania @Olivier

On Tue, 17 May 2022 at 10:07 aicha abbaad via AFRI-Discuss <
afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

> Bonjour Olivier,
> Merci pour l'info.
> Bien à vous
> *Aïcha Abbad*
> *AFRALO*
>
> Le mar. 17 mai 2022 à 01:18, Olivier Kouami via AFRI-Discuss <
> afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> a écrit :
>
>> Greetings from Sénégal.
>> Fyi & participation. 🙏🌈

*Nazarius Nicholas Kirama*
President& Chief Executive Officer
Internet Society Tanzania Chapter (ISOC-Tz)
*...................................................................*
*National Coordinator *
*Tanzania Internet Governance Forum (TzIGF)*
*......................................*
*"Internet i**s for Everyone"*

ICT Consultant & Trainer
IEEE Member#96674695
Certified Business Coach (ICF)

T:+255 784 220 877 | +255 748 282 888
E:nnicholaski at gmail.com <E%3Annicholaski at gmail.com>

*Professional Affiliations: **||IEEE: Membership#96674695**||ICANN|| Web
Foundation|| IGF|| Article 19Foundation||**Entrepreneurs Wealth Academy||
Tanzania Federation of Green Revolution||*
*Clubs/Associations Affiliation: Founder Member of Roots&Shoots-**The Dr.
Jane Goodall's Global Youth Program, **member @PMA,IMA WSPCA, WCST, **The
Internet Society**,**International Coaching Federation.*