[AfrICANN-discuss] 2nd Call for Presentations Hybrid TechDay ICANN 74 (The Hague)

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue May 10 09:43:34 UTC 2022

We have a 15 minute slot left...

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /       Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el at lisse.NA             / *      |  Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)