[AfrICANN-discuss] Passing of Paul Muchene

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:39:13 UTC 2022

Dear community members,

I am deeply saddened to inform you of the passing of our friend and
colleague, Paul Muchene, who unexpectedly passed away over the weekend on
Saturday 6th August 2022. Until his demise, Paul was part of our OCTO
Technical Engagement team which he joined in February 2020 and based out of
Nairobi Kenya. Paul was an active part of the ICANN community even before
becoming staff.

We shall fondly remember him for his friendship, enthusiasm, energy,
dedication, and his many professional contributions to ICANN in the Africa
and Middle East region. We were very privileged to have him as a colleague for
the past two and a half years. Please keep Paul’s family, as well as the
staff members who were close to him, in your thoughts during this difficult
time. And may his Saul rest in Perfect Peace.

Pierre Dandjinou

VP, Global stakeholder engagement

ICANN
--