[AfrICANN-discuss] Reminder Call for Topic: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN 74 / appel à proposition de thèmes pour la Réunion Conjointe AFRALO-AfrICANN - ICANN 74 Forum de l'ICANN 74

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:43:15 UTC 2022

Hello Dear members .

Once again thanks for your contributions.

Topic 3- * "the role of the AFRALO community in mitigating DNS Abuse"*
By Hadia EL miniawi had received more support then the others topics .

Then Topic 3 will be the topic of our Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting -ICANN
74 .

If you would like to join the drafting team don't hésite to contact us.