[AfrICANN-discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Remind Call for Topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN70 (Virtual) / appel à proposition de thèmes pour...

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Thu Feb 11 10:06:36 UTC 2021

Hi Abdeljalil,

Hadia has a good proposal, but I prefer to reformulate it in the following
way: " ICANN multi-stakeholder model and the increase in national
legislation and regulations".

This is because as originally proposed by Hadia, it looks like we already
have a position while the position should be the result of our discussion
during the drafting of the statement and than during the session at ICANN
70.

Best

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong <abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Dear Colleagues,

> Thanks to @Hadia and Chokri for your topics suggestions.

> We received 2 suggestions for topics:

> ·         ICANN multi-stakeholder model:  Risks associated

with the

> increase in national legislation and regulations (Suggested by HADIA EL

> MINIAWI)

> ·          ICANN’s Open Data Program (Suggested by CHOKRI

BEN

> ROMDHANE)

> We have noted that Hadia’s topic received a support from Olivier

> Kouami

> So now we are requesting from community support to choose one of the

> 2 topics

> If you would like to join the drafting team, please reach out

offlist.

> Regards,

> EN FRANÇAIS:

> Chers collègues,

> Merci à @Hadia et Chockri pour les suggestions de thèmes.

> Pour  votre information nous avons reçu 2 suggestions de  thèmes:

> • Modèle multipartite de l'ICANN: risques associés à

l'augmentation

> de la législation et des réglementations nationales (suggéré par

HADIA

> EL MINIAWI)

> • Programme Open Data de l'ICANN (suggéré par CHOKRI BEN

ROMDHANE)

> Nous avons noté que la suggestion de  Hadia a reçu un soutien

> d'Olivier Kouami

> Alors maintenant, nous sollicitons l'indulgence  de la communauté

> afin de  choisir l'un des 2 sujets

> Si vous souhaitez rejoindre l'équipe de rédaction, veuillez nous

> contacter hors-liste

> Cordialement

> Le sam. 30 janv. 2021 à 23:39, Hadia El Miniawi

> <hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com> a écrit :

>> Dear Abdeldjalil,

>> Thank you for the reminder, I would suggest

>> ICANN multi-stakeholder model:  Risks associated with the

>> increase in national legislation and regulations.

>> We can try through this statement to address the issue from an

>> African perspective. Where, I think this specific issue was not

tackled

>> by our community up till now.

>> Kind regards

>> Hadia

>> On Saturday, January 23, 2021, 10:23:04 PM

>> GMT+2, Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong <abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi Dear Community members

>> Sending a kind reminder about the call for topics that ends

>> by Sunday January 31, 2021

>> Looking forward to hearing from you.

>> Thank you,

>> /ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG

>> AFRALO SECRETARIAT

>> (ON BEHALF OF AFRALO LEADERSHIP TEAM)/

>> ------‐-------------------------------------------

>> Chers membres de la communauté

>> Ceci est un rappel aimable pour que vous envoyer vos suggestions de

>> sujets avant le dimanche 31 janvier 2021.

>> Dans l'attente de vos nouvelles

>> Je vous remercie,

>> /SECRéTAIRE D’AFRALO

>> ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG/

>> Le sam. 16 janv. 2021 à 11:08,

>> Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong <abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com> a écrit :

>>> ENGLISH

>>> Hello Dear community Members

>>> Following our yesterday email please consider that new proposed

>>> timeline that give more time to community member to send their

>>> proposal :

>>> 15 January 2021       Call for topics and drafting team

>>> 15- 31 January 2021   Selection of topic constitution of drafting

team

>>> 1 - 12 February 2021   First Draft of Statement

>>> 15 - 26 February 2021   Second Draft of Statement

>>> 4 March 2021       Send Statement to Staff for translation

>>> Kindly send your suggested topics by Sunday, 31st January 2021, after

>>> which the drafting team will be constituted to prepare a draft

>>> statement.

>>> Kind regards,

>>> Looking forward to your contributions.

>>> Kind regards,

>>> Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong

>>> AFRALO Secretariat

>>> (On behalf of AFRALO Leadership Team)

>>> FRANçAIS

>>> Chers membres de la communauté

>>> Faisant suite à notre email d'hier

>>> Veuillez considérer notre nouveau calendrier proposé afin

d'accorder

>>> plus de  temps aux membres pour envoyer leurs

>>> propositions  :

>>> ·         15 janvier 2021 Appel à proposition des sujets et

équipe de

>>> rédaction

>>> ·         15- 31 janvier 2021 Sélection du sujet et

constitution de

>>> l'équipe de rédaction

>>> ·         1 - 12 Février 2021 Premier projet (brouillon) de

>>> déclaration publiée

>>> ·         15 - 26 février 2021 Deuxième ébauche de

déclaration

>>> ·         4 March 2021 Envoi  de la déclaration au

personnel pour

>>> traduction

>>> Veuillez envoyer vos suggestions de sujets avant le dimanche 31

>>> janvier 2021, après quoi l'équipe de rédaction sera constituée pour

>>> préparer un projet de déclaration qui sera partagé avec le reste des

>>> membres.

>>> Dans l'attente de vos contributions.

>>> Sincères amitiés,

>>> Secrétariat d’AFRALO