[AfrICANN-discuss] International Youth Day 2021 vs WomenPRIDE.Africa

Martha Alade martha at witin.org
Thu Aug 12 15:01:17 UTC 2021

Dear Stakeholder,
In the spirit of the International Youth Day 2021 and on behalf of WITIN, i
am happy to announce that we would be launching "Women PRIDE Dropshipping
App" as the core of our digital urban-rural partnership. This will enable
African youths who have gone through digital marketing training to sell
products online. Sarah's story <https://youtu.be/qtu52slWZ3I> is an
inspiration.
We are hoping to get partners and sponsorships to drive this.

I will appreciate any feedback/suggestions :)
Warm regards,

*Martha Omoekpen Alade*
Founder, Women in Technology in Nigeria (WITIN - wit.ng)

Whatsapp: +2349091988367 | Facebook : @alade.marthao
<http://fb.com/alade.marthao> | Twitter :@alademartha
<http://twitter.com/alademartha>
Web: www.alademartha.com