[AfrICANN-discuss] Monthly review on Internet Governance (September 2020)

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:08:07 UTC 2020

Hi all!
For your documentation, my pleasure to share our monthly review on Internet Governance (September 2020)<https://internetgov.news/internet-gov-monthly-brief-september-us-cyber-surveillance-unlawful-europes-digital-decade-nzs-nzx-stock-exchange-attack-africa-cdc-launch-avohcnet-brazil-data-law-enter-into-for/> with some headlines featured below :

* US Cyber surveillance unlawful
* Europe's Digital Decade
* NZ’s NZX stock exchange attack
* Africa CDC launch AVoHCNet
* Brazil data law enter into force
* Estonia & Cyprus ratify Convention 108+
* Europe test interoperability gateway
* Europe’s Cyber Crisis Network
* Belarus internet shutdown
* ECLAC on Information Access