[AfrICANN-discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Call for Topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN68 (Virtual)

Christopher Momanyi cmomanyi at strathmore.edu
Sat May 23 12:56:13 UTC 2020

Dear All,
I support Tijan's suggestion. You can include me in the drafting team.

Regards

On Sat, 23 May 2020 at 15:49, Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn>
wrote:

> Dear all,

> As per the last updated of the ICANN Bylaws, the empowered community has a

> precise and particular meaning: It means the supporting organizations

> (GNSO, ccNSO and ASO) and the Advisory committees (GAC, ALAC, etc.).

> It doesn’t mean the wide Internet community, while I think that your

> proposal was for the later.

> My advice is to remove the word « Empowered » to have the following topic:

> "Enhancing the resilience of the Internet Community within ICANN in the

> face of calamities ».

> Best

> Le 23 mai 2020 à 10:36, Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Thank you all for your contributions. I think the exact topic will be

> adjusted by the drafting team.

> I will send a separate email to the drafting team.

> Regards,

> Sarah

> On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 3:55 AM Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong <

> abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hello All / Bonsoir à tous

>> I totale agree with Peters and Barrack proposals.

>> Please add me on draft team

>> Je suis totalement d'accord de cette proposition initiale de Barrack avec

>> la modification apportée par Peters.

>> Je suis volontaire d'intégrer l'équipe de rédaction.

>> Merci

>> ------------

>> Cordialement

>> ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG

>> ----------------------------------

>> PRESIDENT & CEO

>> "HOUSE OF AFRICA"

>> E-mail: bachar at houseof.africa

>> Twitter: @HOUSEOFAFRIK

>> WEBSITE : www.houseof.africa

>> Whatsapp: +23566274284

>> Skype: Bongbour

>> -------------------------------------

>> Le Secrétaire Exécutif/Executive Secretary

>> Forum sur la Gouvernance de l'Internet au Tchad (FGI Tchad) /

>> Chad Internet Governance Forum

>> -------------------------------------

>> E-mail: Bachar at igf.td

>> Website: www.igf.td

>> Twitter :@IGFCHAD

>> https://twitter.com/bacharbong

>> Tél:0023566274284

>> N'djaména(Tchad)

>> |AFRINIC Fellow|ISOC CHAD Member|ICANN/AFRALO Member|NEXTGEN

>> Fellow|GIVE1PROJECT MEMBER|IGFSA MEMBER|ACIEDD BOARD MEMBER|UN YOUTH

>> DELEGATE - CHAD 2016-2018|ICANN60 Fellow ||Youth Peacebuilder|VP United

>> Nations Association of Chad (UNA-Tchad)||

>> Le ven. 22 mai 2020 à 23:59, Capda Capda <capdasiege at gmail.com> a écrit :

>>> Hi All,

>>> I agree with Peter and would like to support Barrack's modified topic,

>>> the subject is current and relevant.

>>> Best regards,

>>> --

>>> *Michel TCHONANG LINZE*

>>> *Coordinateur Général*

>>> *ÉVÉNEMENTS** SUR LES TIC :*

>>> - *GCDT – TDAG du 02 au 05 juin 2020 à Genève - Suisse*

>>> - *Forum SMSI du 31 Août au 04 Septembre 2020 à l'UIT Genève -

>>> Suisse*

>>> - *68ème réunion **ICANN** du 17 au 22 octobre 2020 Hambourg -

>>> Allemagne*

>>> - *15ème FGI se tiendra à Katowice - Pologne du 02 au 06 novembre

>>> 2020*

>>> - *Symposium TIC Afrique du 08 au 11 Décembre 2020 à Yaoundé -

>>> Cameroun*

>>> *C**APDA (Consortium d'Appui aux Actions pour la Promotion et le

>>> Développement de l'Afrique)*

>>> *BP : 15 151 DOUALA - CAMEROUN Tél. : (237) 67775-39-63 / 24212-9493

>>> Email : capdasiege at gmail.com <capdasiege at gmail.com> Site : www.capda.ong

>>> <http://www.capda.ong>*

>>> AFRI-Discuss mailing list

>>> AFRI-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org

>>> Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org

>>> Posting guidelines to ensure machine translations of emails sent to this

>>> list are more accurate:

>>> http://www.funredes.org/mistica/english/emec/method_emec/presentation.html#anexo1

>>> By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your

>>> personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance

>>> with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy)

>>> and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos).

>>> You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or

>>> configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or

>>> disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

> Tijani BEN JEMAA

Christopher Momanyi
Strathmore University
Ole Sangale Rd, Madaraka Estate
PO Box 59857 -00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel : +254 0703 034 152
www.strathmore.edu

--

*Note: *All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here

"Visit
our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and
Twitter <https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".