[AfrICANN-discuss] Recent news and blogs

Yaovi Atohoun yaovi.atohoun at icann.org
Fri May 1 08:48:17 UTC 2020

Hello everyone

1. Registration open for ICANN68<https://events.icann.org/icann68-virtual-policy-forum/registration>
2. ICANN Board Withholds Consent for a Change of Control of the Public Interest Registry (PIR)<https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann-board-withholds-consent-for-a-change-of-control-of-the-public-interest-registry-pir>
3. Supporting the Work of Our Global Community over the Next Few Months: Leveraging Remote Participation<https://www.icann.org/news/blog/supporting-the-work-of-our-global-community-over-the-next-few-months-leveraging-remote-participation>
4. Identifying Phishing Scams, DNSSEC-Signing, and Other Tips to Protect Your Domain Name<https://www.icann.org/news/blog/do-you-have-a-domain-name-here-s-what-you-need-to-know-part-6>

Thanks

Yaovi Atohoun
Stakeholder Engagement and Operations Manager- Africa; ICANN
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>