[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Governance Weekly Brief (W13Y20): US National Strategy to secure 5G; Brazil-EU Cyber Cooperation; EU considers tracking data to fight COVID-19.....
alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:01:15 UTC 2020
For your documentation, kindly find our weekly web review on Internet Governance<https://internetgov.news/internet-governance-weekly-brief-w13y20-us-national-strategy-to-secure-5g-brazil-eu-cyber-cooperation-eu-considers-tracking-data-to-fight-covid-19/> with some main titles featured below.
INDEX / MAIN NEWS
* US National Strategy to secure 5G
* Brazil-EU Cyber Cooperation
* Singapore and Australia ink digital-economy pact, renew cybersecurity tie-up
* U.S. prepares crackdown on Huawei's global chip supply
* Snowden warns government surveillance amid COVID-19 could be long lasting
* EU’s Breton defends COVID-19 telecoms data acquisition plans
* Elite hackers target WHO as coronavirus cyberattacks spike
* US Justice Department Files Its First Enforcement Action Against COVID-19 Fraud: Federal Court Issues Temporary Restraining Order Against Website Offering Fraudulent Coronavirus Vaccine / justice.gov
* UN telecommunications agency launches global platform to fortify countries' networks / datacentrenews.eu
* Coronavirus: EU hails tech giants' efforts to safeguard internet access
* Twitter deletes a message from Nicolás Maduro about coronavirus
Read review in full here : https://internetgov.news/internet-governance-weekly-brief-w13y20-us-national-strategy-to-secure-5g-brazil-eu-cyber-cooperation-eu-considers-tracking-data-to-fight-covid-19/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrICANN