[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Governance Weekly Brief: US Cyberspace Solarium report; Russia to Block ‘Darknet’ Technologies; Georgia Joins NATO’s Cyber Threat Platform; "web not working for women"; COVID-19 outbreak; IGF 2020 call for session proposals......
alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 18:03:40 UTC 2020
For your documentation, kindly find our weekly web review on Internet Governance<https://internetgov.news/internet-governance-weekly-brief-w11y20-us-cyberspace-solarium-report-russia-to-block-darknet-technologies-georgia-joins-natos-cyber-threat-platform-berners-lee-warns-w/> with some main titles featured below.
INDEX / MAIN NEWS
* The US Cyberspace Solarium released its report
* Russia Seeks to Block ‘Darknet’ Technologies, Including Telegram’s Blockchain
* European Commission resists competition reform plans until 2021
* Supreme Court Strengthens Arguments That Federal Law Protects Electronic Commerce From Discriminatory State Taxes
* A .com trademark case at the US Supreme Court could change the web as we know it
* EU Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market: The European and International Federations of Journalists joint position on the implementation of Article 17
* ITU reschedules two key conferences in response to COVID-19 to protect staff, speakers and delegates
* ‘Digital dystopia’: Internet inventor warns web ‘not working for women’
* Georgia Joins NATO’s Cyber Threat Intelligence Sharing Platform
* At UN Security Council, Estonia, UK, U.S. Condemn Russian Cyberattack on Georgia
* US Department Of Justice Releases Child Online Protection Principles
Read review in full here : https://internetgov.news/internet-governance-weekly-brief-w11y20-us-cyberspace-solarium-report-russia-to-block-darknet-technologies-georgia-joins-natos-cyber-threat-platform-berners-lee-warns-w/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrICANN