[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN SSR2 Draft Report published for Public Comment

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:25:43 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Happy New Year 2020! It is my hope that this email will find most of you
doing fine. I am writing to bring your attention on Second Security,
Stability and Resilience Review Team (SSR2 RT) draft report published for
Public Comments.

I am participating to this review team representing Africa Region and the
At-Large Advisory Committee (*ALAC*) to the team. We would like to
encourage each of you to provide useful inputs to better guide the team
while finalizing the final draft.

Link to the announcement:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-01-24-en
Link to the Draft Report:
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/ssr2-review-24jan20-en.pdf
Link to detailed description:
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ssr2-rt-draft-report-2020-01-24-en

Regards,
MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer
College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma
P.O Box 490,
Dodoma.
Website: www.udom.ac.tz