[AfrICANN-discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Call for topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting for ICANN67

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 13:51:32 UTC 2020

Thank you Sarah for starting us on this.

With the spirit of the new year, new decade, I would suggest that we issue
a statement on our areas of focus for 2020. This will give us a goal and a
roadmap on what we want to achieve as Afralo moving forward.

Otherwise the already suggested topics will also do.