[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Gov Weekly Brief (W2Y20): Travelex cyberattack; US government FDLP website hacked; FBI seeks Apple's help unlocking phones; Saudi National Cybersecurity Authority report; Remembering Peter Kirstein (1933 - 2020)....
alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 15:22:24 UTC 2020
For your documentation, kindly find our weekly web review on Internet Governance<https://internetgov.news/internet-gov-weekly-brief-w2y20-travelex-cyberattack-us-government-fdlp-website-hacked-fbi-seeks-apples-help-unlocking-phones-saudi-national-cybersecurity-authority-report-remembering-peter-k/> with some main titles featured below.
INDEX / MAIN NEWS
* Europeans should control their B-to-B data, says EU commissioner
* Google+ Reaches $7.5 Million Data Breach Settlement
* Learning from the Travelex cyber attack: Failing to prepare is preparing to fail
* 'Iranian hackers' breach US government website operated by the Federal Depository Library Program in retaliation for airstrike
* FBI seeks Apple's help unlocking phones of suspected Pensacola naval station gunman
* EU group offers guidance on meeting MDR's cybersecurity standards
* Interpol Announces Successful Operation Against Cryptojacking in Southeast Asia
* ICANN : Open Call for Community Members to Join the New Africa Strategy Working Group
* Saudi National Cybersecurity Authority report
* TikTok banned from US Navy government devices
* EU unveils new consumer protection rules for digital economy
* India: Top court declares internet a fundamental right
* White House proposes regulatory principles to govern AI use
* China Targets Internet Giants in Antitrust Law Overhaul
* Remembering Peter Kirstein (1933 - 2020)
Read review in full here : https://internetgov.news/internet-gov-weekly-brief-w2y20-travelex-cyberattack-us-government-fdlp-website-hacked-fbi-seeks-apples-help-unlocking-phones-saudi-national-cybersecurity-authority-report-remembering-peter-k/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrICANN