[AfrICANN-discuss] Call for topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting for ICANN67

Robert Nkambwe rnkambwe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 19:56:02 UTC 2020

Thanks for sharing Sarah.

Robert

On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 10:41:47 PM GMT+3, Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,
I hope this email finds you well. The ICANN67 Meeting is scheduled for March 7 - 12, 2020 in Cancún, Mexico. As with previous ICANN meetings, we plan to hold the Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting. We would like to invite you to submit topics for this session. Our previous statements have focused on issues like: evolving the ICANN Multistakeholder model, New gTLD Subsequent Procedures, enhancing ICANN accountability, etc. Please see our previous statements here.

Please see our proposed timeline:
Call for topics: 9 - 16 January 2020
Topic announcement and call for drafting team: 17 - 22 January 2020
Drafting of Statement: 23 January - 13 February 2020
Send Statement to Staff for translation: 14 February 2020
Please send your suggested topics by Thursday, 16 January 2020, after which the drafting team will prepare a draft statement that will be shared with the rest of the members.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Kind regards,

Sarah KidenAFRALO Secretariat_______________________________________________
AfrICANN mailing list