[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Governance Weekly Brief (W15Y20) COVID-19 / European Commission recommendations on mobile App and Data usage; BEREC on Internet Capacity......
alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:41:28 UTC 2020
For your documentation, kindly find our weekly review on Internet Governance<https://internetgov.news/internet-governance-weekly-brief-w15y20-covid-19-european-commission-recommendations-on-mobile-app-and-data-usage-berec-on-internet-capacity-edpb-on-data-processing-guidance-zoom-restricted-at/> with some main titles featured below.
INDEX / MAIN NEWS
• Updated BEREC report on the status of internet capacity in light of Covid-19 crisis
• South Africa: Emergency release of spectrum to meet the spike in broadband services demand due to COVID-19
• Twentieth plenary session of the European Data Protection Board - scope of upcoming guidance on data processing in the fight against COVID-19
• Coronavirus: Commission adopts Recommendation to support exit strategies through mobile data and apps
• Coronavirus: Zoom restricted or banned at multiple organisations
• UK: GDPR penalties deferred as Covid-19 takes hold
• Cyber Actors Take Advantage of COVID-19 Pandemic to Exploit Increased Use of Virtual Environments
• CISA, NCSC Joint Alert: COVID-19 Exploited by Malicious Cyber Actors
• Protect human rights and public health in fighting COVID-19
• 52k Iranian ID cards with selfies sold on dark web & hacking forum
• U.S. Allows Google Internet Project to Advance Only if Hong Kong Is Cut Out....
Read review in full here<https://internetgov.news/internet-governance-weekly-brief-w15y20-covid-19-european-commission-recommendations-on-mobile-app-and-data-usage-berec-on-internet-capacity-edpb-on-data-processing-guidance-zoom-restricted-at/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrICANN