[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Governance Weekly Brief (W14Y20): United Nations on misinformation and cybercrime in COVID-19 crisis; Privacy vs. COVID-19 tracking; Cyber-attacks on the rise amid COVID-19 outbreak..
alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:29:15 UTC 2020
For your documentation, kindly find our weekly review on Internet Governance<https://internetgov.news/internet-governance-weekly-brief-w13y20-us-national-strategy-to-secure-5g-brazil-eu-cyber-cooperation-eu-considers-tracking-data-to-fight-covid-19/> with some main titles featured below.
INDEX / MAIN NEWS
* United Nations on misinformation and cybercrime in COVID-19 crisis;
* New Europol report on latest developments of COVID-19 on the criminal landscape in the EU;
* Hackers linked to Iran target WHO staff emails during coronavirus;
* Special emergency session of the Broadband Commission pushes for action to extend internet access and boost capacity to fight COVID-19;
* Brazil launches public consultations on 5G;
* Data Protection Officers 2020 report;
* Saudis suspected of phone spying campaign in US;
* NATO Report Warns of New Authoritarian Chinese Splinternet;
* World Bank approves additional financing for telecommunications development in the Eastern Caribbean;
* UK: Geospatial Commission to release core identifiers under Open Government Licence
Read review in full here<https://internetgov.news/internet-governance-weekly-brief-w13y20-united-nations-on-misinformation-and-cybercrime-in-covid-19-crisis-privacy-vs-covid-19-tracking-cyber-attacks-on-the-rise-amid-covid-19-outbreak-brazil-l/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrICANN