[AfrICANN-discuss] Updates on the petition re A Tribute to Tarek

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 21:38:13 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find a copy of the Tribute to Dr Tarek, the list of
signatories and comments; all have been delivered to the family in due
course after the funeral in Cairo. Thanks to all of you.

We are also informed that a public event is planned for 4th January in
Cairo; details will follow..

You have already started sharing ideas on possible ways to acknowledge
Tarek's legacy and I suggest the brainstorming continues . The AF*
(AFRINIC; AFNOG;AFRISPA; AFRICANN; AF ISOC; AFREN; AFRICERT.......) are
listening and will certainly materialize these ideas during AIS 2020 in DRC.

Best regards

Pierre

--
Pierre Dandjinou