[AfrICANN-discuss] ISOC at ICANN66 meeting opportunities / opportunités de rencontre pour la communauté ISOC à ICANN66

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at isoc.org
Fri Nov 1 12:52:01 UTC 2019

Dear Community members,

Are you attending ICANN66 in Montreal, Canada? If yes, please read Joyce’s message bellow and take action. In summary, there will be two engagement and Networking opportunities for ISOC’s community members attending this ICANN meeting:

ISOC at ICANN networking reception
When: Sunday, 3 November 2019

Time: 18:30 to 20:30

Where: Room 520 C - Palais des congrès de Montréal

RSVP/Registration: https://admin.internetsociety.org/622619/ExtensionEvent/rsvp?EventId=62a51391-6959-4bb4-b110-647aa9eb27a5

Exclusive community breakfast on Wednesday
When: Wednesday, 6 November 2019

Time: 7:30 am – 8.30 am

Where: Room 519 B - Palais des congrès de Montréal

Registration: https://admin.internetsociety.org/622619/ExtensionEvent/rsvp?EventId=5b45dcc8-b2c1-45e9-82aa-88fa885f28f5

There will also be an opportunity to meet face to face with Joyce to discuss your local ISOC Chapter opportunities and challenges and how we can better work together on our shared projects and achieve our shared mission. Click on the link below to book a slot: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=18485200&appointmentType=11789397

Wishing you a successful ICANN66.

Best regards,

Victor.

--

Victor Ndonnang

Community Engagement Manager, Africa

Phone: +1 571 299-2504 – Skype: Ndonnang

The Internet is for Everyone

https://www.internetsociety.org

The Internet Society’s Mission and Vision define what we do. Our work is shaped by the understanding that community is much more than belonging to something; it’s about doing something together that makes belonging matter. Check our 2019 Action Plan to learn more: https://www.internetsociety.org/action-plan/2019/

==