[AfrICANN-discuss] AfTLD ARCEP and ABDI organize Initial Registry Operation Workshop in Burkina Faso

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:47:14 UTC 2019

Greetings El,

Many thanks, Information on this training was shared in February after we
hosted a similar training in Banjul, the Gambia. Our calendar is available
on www.aftld.org. Our next stop is Kampala Uganda durng the Africa Internet
Summit where we intend to host a Marketing workshop for African ccTLDs and
thereafter the Africa Domain Name System Forum in Gaborone Botswana.
Community members interested in ccTLD and DNS issues are all invited.

Best Regards

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 1:43 PM Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> That is the first meeting where a notice of -1 day was given.
>
> el
>
> [...]
> [...]
> [...]
>
> --
> Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse          / Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (Saar)
> el at lisse.NA            / *     |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
> PO Box 8421                  /
> Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277