[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [ycig] Fwd: [YOUthDIG_2018] Youth Summit at the IGF 2019

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 16:59:14 UTC 2019

Hello all/ Bonsoir à tous

Pour votre information/ FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Michael J. Oghia <mike.oghia at gmail.com>
Date: lun. 15 juil. 2019 à 17:31
Subject: [ycig] Fwd: [YOUthDIG_2018] Youth Summit at the IGF 2019
To: YCIG <ycig at googlegroups.com>

FYI!

Best,
-Michael

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elisabeth Schauermann <elisabeth.schauermann at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 3:50 PM
Subject: [YOUthDIG_2018] Youth Summit at the IGF 2019

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am happy to announce that there will be a host country youth initiative
at the Internet Governance Forum 2019 in Berlin, in which youth initiatives
from all world regions will share and develop their work. I invite you as
previous participants of YOUthDIG, to apply, to participate, and to
advocate for your messages. The project consists of a decentralized phase,
in which you can already network and build capacities in your areas of
interest. The Youth IGF Summit will then take place right before the IGF,
November 24 and 25, in Berlin. More information and the application form
can be found here: www.yigf.de

For those of you based in Germany: there will be a pre-event on September
10 and 11, to work on the German youth positions. The application form and
information is also on www.yigf.de

Hope to see you in Berlin!

Elisabeth

--