[AfrICANN-discuss] IGF 2018 : All Final BPF & CENB Outputs Now Available

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:08:05 UTC 2019

De : Outreach_com_2015 <outreach_com_2015-bounces at intgovforum.org> de la part de Eleonora Mazzucchi <eleonora.mazzucchi at un.org>
Envoyé : lundi 14 janvier 2019 15:08
À : outreach_com_2015 at intgovforum.org
Objet : [Outreach_com_2015] All Final BPF & CENB Outputs Now Available

Dear All,

The Secretariat is pleased to inform you that all final outputs of the 2018 IGF Best Practice Forums (BPFs), as well as of the fourth phase of the major policy initiative on ‘Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion(s)’ (CENB IV), are now published and available on the IGF’s website.

Please see the respective documents here:

·        BPF on Cybersecurity - http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/filedepot_download/6764/1437

·        BPF on Gender & Access - http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/filedepot_download/5004/1455

·        BPF on Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence - http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/filedepot_download/6733/1438

·        BPF on Local Content - http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/filedepot_download/5005/1441

·        CENB IV - http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/filedepot_download/7047/1447

In addition, for an abbreviated, easy-to-read take on the four BPFs, we invite you to peruse the 2018 edition of the ‘BPF Handbook’, available here: http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/4903/1457

With gratitude for all those who contributed to the BPF and CENB work last year, we would like to emphasize the incredible value of these thematic policy compendiums. We hope that you will share them widely, with your colleagues and throughout your communities.

Happy reading!

Best regards,

Eleonora
IGF Secretariat Team