[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Governance and Digital Policy in January / Geneva Internet Platform
alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:44:19 UTC 2019
"Published on 6 February, Issue 37 of the Geneva Digital Watch newsletter<https://dig.watch/newsletter/january2019>, carries the latest in digital policy. Highlights include:
* An overview of top ten digital policy predictions for 2019;
* The Internet Governance Barometer for January, which shows that cybersecurity, e-commerce and the Internet economy, digital rights, jurisdiction and legal issues, and new technologies (IoT, AI, etc.) were prominent issues in January;
* A review of the main digital-policy-related events that were held in International Geneva during the past month;
* An analysis of an Open-Ended Working group (OEWG) and a new Group of Governmental Experts (GGE), created by UN General Assembly to further explore issues related to responsible state behaviour in cyberspace;
* The main findings of a mapping of cryptocurrency and crypto-assets regulations;
* A review of main digital policy events in 2019.
Download the January issue of the Geneva Digital Watch newsletter by clicking on the download button below."
Source : https://dig.watch/newsletter
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrICANN