[AfrICANN-discuss] AfrICANN Digest, Vol 150, Issue 10

Luc Mubay lucmubay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:26:05 UTC 2019

Sorry, I don't catch up your point. Could you be more specific since you
have been the first one ta raise up the question to which I replied. You
said " I think we need to have a few conferences at fancy venues with per
diem galore."
Any way, I will not take you updated upon it.

Thanks.
Luc Mubay,
Tél.: +243854426881
Kinshasa, R.D.Congo