[AfrICANN-discuss] CASIG

P E TECHNOLOGIES info at petechs.com
Tue Aug 13 10:05:41 UTC 2019

Great Idea.

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:00 AM efe ekpruke via AfrICANN <
africann at afrinic.net> wrote:

> Great news from central Africa! By the time we break it down from regional

> & countries to states for example: Nigeria School of Internet Governance

> to regions within the country where the conferences can be held we would

> reach more people that way and create awareness

> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Kunle Adelakun *MPMI, MNCS, MNIM*
P E Technologies
8B Toyin Street, Beside Ecobank,
Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria.
234 1.2123654 | 234 8178091314 | 234 8053091620
email: info at petechs.com | url: www.petechs.com

*Our Products*:
Laptops & Notebooks, Desktop, Printers, Projectors, Monitors & TVs,
Servers, UPS & Inverter, Software, Peripherals, Consumable and Accessories
*Our Services*:
ICT Maintenance and Repairs, Computer Parts Replacement, Installations,
LAN/WAN Networking, IT Service Management, Corporate IT Training and ICT
Consultancy.
*Our Technology Partners*
*HP,DELL,MICROSOFT,IBM,APC,LEXMARK,CISCO,INTEL,ASUS,LENOVO etc*

Your ICT Company with *Ultimate IT Solutions* that aligned with global
standards in Quality and After Sales Supports.