[AfrICANN-discuss] AfrICANN Digest, Vol 150, Issue 10

Luc Mubay lucmubay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 08:56:57 UTC 2019

Taking control over Internet to impede people from freedom of speech or
thoughts has always been the big temptation of politicians.
What has been going on in Russia should catch up our attention to reflect
on how we can build technologies that can render Internet accessible to
everybody and as any human right.

In 2015 and 2018 my country, DR Congo, had been victim of such vandalism
from intestinal political conflicts. The question of the access to Internet
is serious issue we have to nail in.

Sincerely
Luc Mubay,
Tél.: +243854426881