[AfrICANN-discuss] TR: [IGFmaglist] Call for Feedback to the High-Level Panel on ‎Digital Cooperation Report's Recommendation 5 and the IGF Plus Model

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:03:08 UTC 2019

________________________________
De : Anja Gengo <anja.gengo at un.org>
Envoyé : mercredi 7 août 2019 15:14
Objet : [NRIs List] FW: [IGFmaglist] Call for Feedback to the High-Level Panel on ‎Digital Cooperation Report's Recommendation 5 and the IGF Plus Model

Dear Colleagues,

One of the main sessions at the 14th IGF will be focused on Digital Cooperation and Internet Governance (scheduled for 26 November, 10:00-13:00 CEST, Main Hall). In preparation for this session, the Call for Feedback to the High-Level Panel on ‎Digital Cooperation Report's Recommendation 5 and the IGF Plus Model is now open.

Please review carefully the Report, especially the Recommendation 5 and the IGF Plus Model, and provide your written feedback by 30 September 2019 through the IGF website: https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/report-of-the-un-secretary-general%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%8Ehigh-level-panel-on-digital-cooperation. All received inputs will be synthesized in a written output document that will be posted in late October as an input to the above-mentioned main session during the 14th IGF in Berlin, where we will facilitate online as well as physical participation.

For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact. We would appreciate if you could share this information with your respective networks.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Anja