[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Security, Stability and Resiliency (SSR) Review Team

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:08:46 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Last month we published a blog post on our progress and would like to keep
you updated just in case you did not received this update

Link:
https://www.icann.org/news/blog/ssr2-review-team-re-starts-on-boards-new-members-updates-terms-of-reference

Regards,
MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer
College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma
P.O Box 490,
Dodoma.
Website: www.udom.ac.tz