[AfrICANN-discuss] Request for Comments on the Africa Strategy 5_Year Implementation Report

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:26:45 UTC 2018

Dear Bob,

I am also support Noah inputs and comment that for the coming Five Years
let us also explore the Numbering Pillar plus the Assigned Names.

As usual, University of Dodoma will be available to deliver both Numbering
and Assigned Names Outreach Events.

Regards,
MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator - Microsoft Innovation Center, Tanzania
College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma (www.udom.ac.tz)
*IEEE Graduate Member: 93934185*