[AfrICANN-discuss] PURPORTED WIDESPREAD TRADE MARK ABUSES IN .CM (CAMEROON)

Neil Dundas neil at dundas.co.za
Tue Dec 4 08:26:05 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Can anyone provide me with the contact details of the .CM registry provider or the relevant local authorities. I have received numerous alerts from IP firms (from within Africa and abroad) of widespread abusive practices in the .CM namespace. I guess it's a major problem from some of the trade mark holders because of the close similarity between .CM and .COM domains.

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

Regards

Neil Dundas
DNS Africa