[AfrICANN-discuss] Call for applications: Introduction to Network Operations Course

compsudev org compsudev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:42:34 UTC 2018

Thank you Betel for this unique opportunity, i will take this course to
extend my basic knowledge of networking to UNIX/Linux, Networking, and DNS

Best Regards

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 8:14 AM Betel Hailu <hailu at isoc.org> wrote:

> VERSION FRANCAISE CI-DESSOUS
>

> Greetings,
>

> The Internet Society is inviting applications for individuals interested
> in the Introduction to Network Operations Course
> <https://isoc-inforum.afrinic.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Introduction%20to%20Network%20Operations%20Course>.
> The course will be run monthly in English and French with the registration
> beginning on the third Monday of every month and closing on the last
> Wednesday of every month. *The current application closes on the
> 29th of AUGUST 2018 or after 300 Registrations*.
>

> Applicants applying in this window will take the course from the *3rd of
> SEPTEMBER to the 9th of OCTOBER*.
>

> The e-Learning course will be delivered through Moodle and covers
> introductory topics on UNIX/Linux, Networking and DNS.
>
> The course will be delivered in English and French. Below are the links
> to the applications.
>

> *English:*  https://goo.gl/zjM8Ke
>

> *Application closes on the 29th OF AUGUST OR AFTER 300 REGISTRATIONS*.
>

> We encourage you to share information about this course with people in
> your network who have an interest in building skills in UNIX/Linux,
> Networking, and DNS.
>

> ---------------------------------
>

> Salutations,
>

> L'Internet Society invite les personnes intéressées par le cours "Introduction
> aux opérations réseau: UNIX / Linux, Réseaux et DNS
> <https://isoc-inforum.afrinic.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Intro%20Netops%20-%20French>“.
> Le cours se déroulera tous les mois en anglais et en français,
> l'inscription commençant le troisième lundi de chaque mois et se terminant
> le dernier mercredi de chaque mois. *Les inscriptions s’arretent le 29
> août 2018** OU APRÈS 300 INSCRIPTIONS*.
>

> Les candidats qui postulent dans cette fenêtre suivront *le cours du 3
> septembre au 8 octobre 2018.*
>

> Le cours d'apprentissage en ligne sera dispensé par Moodle et couvrira des
> sujets d'introduction sur UNIX / Linux, Networking et DNS.
>
> Le cours sera offert en anglais et en français. Voici les liens vers les
> applications.
>

> *Français*: https://goo.gl/bmjZ46
>

> *Date limite pour les inscriptions : **29 août 2018** OU APRÈS 300
> INSCRIPTIONS.*
>

> Nous vous encourageons à partager des informations sur ce cours avec les
> personnes de votre réseau qui ont un intérêt à développer des compétences
> dans UNIX / Linux, Networking et DNS.
>

> Regards,
>
> Betel Hailu

*NDUM Vianney Forewah.Executive Director*

*Community Participation In Sustainable DevelopmentCOMPSUDEV CameroonPOB
309,  Bamenda CameroonTel: **(+237) 677539815/ 667802644*
*Website <http://www.compsudev.org> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/compsudev.cameroon> | Email <compsudev at gmail.com>*