[AfrICANN-discuss] [Community-Discuss] ICANN Security, Stability and Resiliency (SSR) Review Team

compsudev org compsudev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:13:20 UTC 2018

Dear Matogoro,

Thanks for the detailed information on the SSR2 review. we look forward to
the smooth running of the process and as an observer, i will always follow
up the activities closely and share my inputs with the review team.

Best Regards

--

*NDUM Vianney Forewah.Executive Director*

*Community Participation In Sustainable DevelopmentCOMPSUDEV CameroonPOB
309,  Bamenda CameroonTel: **(+237) 677539815/ 667802644*
*Website <http://www.compsudev.org> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/compsudev.cameroon> | Email <compsudev at gmail.com>*