[AfrICANN-discuss] [AFRALO-Internal] AfRALO-AfrICANN Meeting and Statement for ICANN61 "Panama"

Ramanou S. BIAOU biaous2002 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 08:57:45 UTC 2018

The GDPR would be a good theme for discussion.
But at the Panama meeting, it would already be in effect. So apply to
anyone who holds the EU citizens data.

Would it not be appropriate to discuss the potential impacts of GDPR on
Africans in a webinar before it is in effect?

This could allow some to better prepare for compliance.

Regards,
Ramanou

*--BIAOU Ramanou**--*
--www.biaou.net--