[AfrICANN-discuss] Third Internet Governance Workshop to be held at University of Dodoma - Tanzania

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 21:23:31 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We have received more 65 participants confirmed to attend our Third
Internet Governance Workshop to be held at University of Dodoma, Tanzania.
The workshop will commence from 18-19 September, 2017.

Our Partners and Sponsor for this workshop are University of Dodoma,
ICANNWiki, ICANN, dotAfrica, tzNIC, TISPA and Amazon.

Our Facilitators: Jabhera Matogoro, Bonface Witaba, Rebecca Ryakitimbo, Bob
Ochieng, Ismail Settenda, Lucky Masilela, Raymond Linus.

This is a good achievement as we are preparing to host our first Tanzania
School of Internet Governance scheduled early April, 2018 next year.

MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator - Microsoft Innovation Center, Tanzania
College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma (www.udom.ac.tz)