[AfrICANN-discuss] Draft Statement for AFRALO/AfrICANN meeting in Abu Dhabi (ICANN 60)

Christopher Momanyi cmomanyi at strathmore.edu
Thu Oct 19 07:04:11 UTC 2017

Dear Sarah,
I thank the group for this effort, I have made some adjustment on the
document, see attached copy.

Regards

On 19 October 2017 at 09:22, Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I hope this email finds you well. Please see attached a draft statement
> for the upcoming joint AFRALO/AfrICANN meeting scheduled for 1 November
> 2017 in Abu Dhabi, during the ICANN 60 meeting. The topic selected was
> General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
>
> As agreed during the call for topics, a drafting team was constituted to
> write the statement. Please take a look at the document attached and get
> back to us in the next couple of days to allow us compile final
> comments/edits as well as translate the document into French.
>
> We would like to thank Barrack Otieno, Ali Hussein, Juliet Maina, Tijani
> Ben Jemaa, Seun Ojedeji, Aziz Hilali and all the people who contributed to
> drafting this statement.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Sarah

Christopher Momanyi
Strathmore University
Ole Sangale Rd, Madaraka Estate
PO Box 59857 -00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel : +254 0703 034 152
www.strathmore.edu

--

*Note: *All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".