[AfrICANN-discuss] AfriDNS - Internet governance at the local level

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Sun Nov 19 10:34:48 UTC 2017

Perhaps there should be a rule that states only African ccTLD and gTLD's
managed by African based Registries (i.e. Durban, Joburg, Capetown and
Africa) can be used here - i.e. - no more GMAIL or Yahoo (etc) type
addresses...

I'm quite serious - we should be promoting African e-mail providers
using African Domains, put our money where our mouth is...

On 18/11/2017 23:32, Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:
> Ah, the CTO of FOSSFA.
>
> Of course he knows why to use a .NET instead of a .AFRCIA on their
> contentless website and a gmail email address.
>
> el
>
>> Sent from Dr Lisse’s iPad Mini 4
>
> On 18 Nov 2017, 20:28 +0200, Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami at gmail.com>,
> wrote:
>> Hummm ! What an ego, this Dr ???

>> <mailto:el at lisse.na>>:
>>
>>     Oh,
>>
>>     I am am not a Nuclear Physicist but I know some.
>>
>>     Do you also know some in Marketing?
>>
>>     el

>>     On 17 Nov 2017, 15:56 +0200, Dewole Ajao <dewole at forum.org.ng
>>     <mailto:dewole at forum.org.ng>>, wrote:
>>>     https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gazillion
>>>     <https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gazillion>
>>>
>>>     It was my attempt at humour but never mind. Thank you for
>>>     sharing. And No, I am not a ccTLD manager but I know some.
>>>
>>>     Dewole.

Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496