[AfrICANN-discuss] AfriDNS - Internet governance at the local level

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Sat Nov 18 16:05:57 UTC 2017

Ah, when children google the Internet...

• Number of domains registered under the ccTLD (Country Code Top-Level-Domain)
• Number of gTLD (Generic Top-Level-Domain) domains identified as having an African Registrant
• Number of webpages indexed by Google
• Price of registration
• Number of Registrars
• Number of locally hosted websites
• Figure of Merit (FoM) derived from the presence of one or more functioning IXPs (Internet Exchange Point)
• Internet usage as a percentage of the population

el

—
Sent from Dr Lisse’s iPad Mini 4