[AfrICANN-discuss] AfriDNS - Internet governance at the local level

alapini muriel muriel.alapini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:34:41 UTC 2017

I think that this situation with the CcTlds in Africa is due to the fact
that the States, the institutions in charge of the digital identities in
our countries, do not raise awareness, communicate and put mechanisms in
place to allow the African Internet users to appropriate the digital
identity of their country.
At home in Benin, getting a .Com is easier and cheaper than getting a .BJ

Le jeu. 16 nov. 2017 à 14:32, Al-hadji kudra Maliro via AfrICANN <
africann at afrinic.net> a écrit :

> [...]
Muriel ALAPINI
Webmaster/Digital Manager/ICANN Fellow
tél (+229) 63 17 48 48
E-mail: muriel.alapini at gmail.com
Skype: muriela0104
"Some people come into your life as blessings. Others come as lessons"