[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [Afpif2017] AfPIF-2017 Report

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:06:07 UTC 2017

Bonsoir à tous

Pour votre information;

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michuki Mwangi <mwangi at isoc.org>
Date: 2017-11-15 14:03 GMT+01:00
Subject: [Afpif2017] AfPIF-2017 Report
To: "afpif2017 at elists.isoc.org" <afpif2017 at elists.isoc.org>

Dear AfPIF2017 speakers, fellows and participants,

On behalf of the AfPIF program committee, we would like to thank you for
being part of AfPIF 2017 event, that took place in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
from 22-24 August 2017, and for sharing your experiences.

Over the past eight years, AfPIF has been a resounding success, in
promoting interconnection and traffic exchange in Africa. This achievement
could not have been possible without your valuable contributions which have
positively built on the reputation of the event.

It is our hope that your experiences at AfPIF were valuable and you will
continue to support this premier peering event in the years to come.

Please find AfPIF 2017 meeting summary report, in both English and French
here https://www.afpif.org/afpif2017/

We look forward to seeing you at AfPIF2018!

You are also invited to tell us about your experiences and share your
pictures of AfPIF 2017 on AfPIF  Facebook  or twitter pages.

Regards,

Michuki Mwangi
Internet Society

Cordialement
ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG

Co-Fondateur de ZIYARA Sarl
E-mail:bachar at ziyara.td
http://www.ziyara.td
https://twitter.com/bacharbong
Tél:0023566274284
N'djaména(Tchad)

|AFRINIC Fellow|ISOC CHAD Member|ICANN/AFRALO Member|