[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet Society "Youth and the Internet" Survey and Community Forum

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at isoc.org
Fri Mar 10 16:22:33 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The Internet Society is holding a community Forum on Youth and the Internet on 16 March 2017 at 16:00 UTC to discuss how young people (ages 13-25) feel about the Internet including challenges and opportunities.

I would like to invite young people on this list to complete our below “3 questions” Youth and the Internet Survey. For those who are less young, please share it with your respective youth communities. Here are the links to the survey:

English:  http://bit.ly/2mQ0k4k

Français: http://bit.ly/2mlYBGp

español: http://bit.ly/2n6vXr1

Português: http://bit.ly/2mGgIbf

Thank you.

Wishing you a great weekend.

Best regards,

Victor.

---

Victor Ndonnang

Chapter Development Manager, Africa & Middle East.

Internet Society

The Internet is for Everyone!

http://www.internetsociety.org/

Skype ID: Ndonnang