[AfrICANN-discuss] A few days only left to nominate for the Internet Hall of Fame!

Dawit Bekele bekele at isoc.org
Fri Mar 3 14:14:06 UTC 2017

As you know, 2017 marks a significant milestone for the Internet Society.  We celebrate 25 years of dedication to our mission and we welcome a new class of inductees to the Internet Hall of Fame<http://internethalloffame.org/> in September.

Do you know someone who has played a major role in the development and advancement of the Internet? Now is the time to recognize their contribution.

Nominations are open and we are looking for:

  *   Pioneers who were instrumental in the Internet's evolution;

  *   Innovators who made outstanding technological, commercial, regulatory or policy advances;

  *   Global Connectors who contributed to the growth, connectivity, and use of the Internet that resulted in global impact.

The Internet Hall of Fame honors individuals who have pushed the boundaries to bring the Internet to life and make it an essential resource for billions of people.

For more information on how to submit your nomination, please visit:http://internethalloffame.org/nominations

The deadline for nominations is March 15, 2017.

Please feel free to spread the word and share this message with your networks and contacts.

If you have any questions, you please contact internethalloffame at isoc.org<mailto:internethalloffame at isoc.org>.

Best,
Carly

Carly Morris