[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Releases its Final Report on Africa DNS Market Study

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Jun 25 13:29:19 UTC 2017

Bob

This report is super interesting. Very enlightening. A job well done. Now to implement the recommendations. :-)

I look forward to the presentation on Tuesday.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad