[AfrICANN-discuss] Community networks

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:12:51 UTC 2017

We are also doing the same in Tanzania.

I am currently doing my research titled "Design and Analysis of TV
White Space Network for Wireless Broadband Communication in Tanzania"

Our target is to deploy a community network in rural Tanzania that
will also help us understand the behavior of this technology in
meeting local policy. In fact there is no policy currently available
in Tanzania on how to utilize TV White Space. This study will finally
have policy contribution too.

Regards,
Matogoro Jabhera
PhD Student in Tel. Eng.

On 2/9/17, Joseph Bishi <bishjj at gmail.com> wrote:
> African Communities need african technologies to connect educational,
> medical and government institutes. To think of TV White spaces in zimbabwe.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Joseph Bishi
> Murambinda Works
> +263773031221

MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator - Microsoft Innovation Center, Tanzania
College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma (www.udom.ac.tz)