[AfrICANN-discuss] Looking Back on our Youth and Academia Outreach Efforts in Africa This Year

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:24:54 UTC 2017

Yes,  Bob.

It has been a wonderful initiative in Africa and in specific to University
of Dodoma in Tanzania.

I am happy to lead this initiative in Tanzania and I am happy to share
success stories behind this drive at University of Dodoma.  For sure it was
not that much easy as sometime took almost 2 days on land travel for Mr.
Bondage Witaba from Nairobi just to backup my initiative.

I will be happy to share this to any University interested to replicate the
same.

Much thanks to our partners, ICANN,  icannwiki, tzNIC, just to mention a
few.

In a special way,  I appreciate the collaboration we have forged with
Bonface Witaba in driving this agenda in East Africa.

Regards,
Matogoro