[AfrICANN-discuss] Enhancing Local Engagement in Internet Governance in Africa

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:25:59 UTC 2016

Congratulations, Mr Matogoro,
This is so inspiring!
Keep it up the work of making the IG ecosystem more milti lingual.

Regards,
Arsene

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967